Represents buyers, sellers and landlords in the acquisition, disposition or leasing of improved and unimproved properties, leveraging experience, local expertise, technical knowledge, and an extensive professional network built through the successful execution of hundreds of retail, office and industrial property transactions.
Assists tenants in navigating the leasing process, including assessment of space needs, evaluating leasing options, negotiating terms and leases, and managing space design and construction.
Provides services tailored to address virtually any commercial real estate challenge. Successful past engagements include:
· Management of rezonings, special exceptions, and other entitlement processes
· Obtaining site plan approvals, permits, and other regulatory consents
· Construction and project management
· Acquisition feasibility and due diligence
· Marketing programs
· Building operating expense audits